1. Introduction and scope¶
2. How we collect the information¶
We may collect information through the following sources.
- directly from you when you contact us for support via telephone, e-mail, support portal or chat or when you sign up for Voyado Elevate Academy through TalentLMS.
- from your employer when we are provided with the contact details for users.
- When using the Service in signed-in mode.
3. Information we collect, for which purposes, on which legal base and retention periods¶
When using the Service, we process the information listed below. We only process your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil these purposes and always on the base of one of the legal bases described in the GDPR.
- Name, company, e-mail address, company telephone number, company name, position, country. We process this information to be able to verify that you are an authorized user of the Service and the legal base for this is the agreement between your employer and Voyado. We process this information for as long as you are an authorized user of the Service. We may also use this information in combination with the information on your usage of the Service below in order to contact you with support and guidance on how to use the Service.
- IP-number, location data, userID, GID (login ID)- we collect this information to be able to track activity for safety reasons. The legal base for the processing is the agreement between your employer and us. We store this information for ten (10) days.
- User behavior and moments in the Service and in-app interactions and engagements such as actions, clicks etc. We log and analyze this information to be able to improve the service and your user experience, to present relevant documentation when “in-app” and provide you with quick access to support via links or chat. The legal base for processing this information is our legitimate interest. We use the IT-system Pendo, and if you use a location-enabled browser, Pendo may receive information about your location and device. This information is stored for thirty-six (36) months.
- We monitor your page load time during your session to measure the application performance. The base for this is our legitimate interest. This information is stored in aggregated form for thirty-six (36) months.
- Your most recent browser/OS and server. The purpose of this processing is for security reasons and to ensure only authorized use of the service. The legal base for this is the agreement between your employer and Voyado. We store this information for thirty-six (36) months.
Insights from the processing are used to evaluate the problems the users might face and helps us prioritize the features where users benefit most from an upgrade and improvement. This ensures that Voyado Elevate can continuously improve itself, enhance its performance and add new functions where it would be most valuable. You may object to us tracking your behavior in the Service and we will then stop such processing, please note however that, if you do so, we will no longer be able to provide you with direct support and guidance as described above.
When using Voyado Elevate Academy through TalentLMS we process the information listed below. We only process your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil these purposes.
- Name, company e-mail address, company name and IP number/session storage data. We process this information to manage your account and to administrate the courses you sign up for. We will send you e-mails regarding the courses you attend. The legal base for the processing is your consent. The information is stored for as long as your account is active. If you are inactive in Voyado Academy, your account will automatically be soft deleted after one (1) year, or – if you have never logged into your account – after six (6) months. You will be notified before the account is deleted and you can prevent the deletion by logging into your account. After your account has been soft deleted, the information will be kept on the server in case you wish to restore your account by contacting us. If your account is not restored, the data will be permanently deleted after one (1) year following the soft deletion. If you wish to immediately delete your account, you can contact us via the contact details below or by e-mail at email@example.com. The data will then be permanently deleted without delay.
4. Who we share your personal data¶
Only the people who need to process personal data for the purposes mentioned above within our organization have access to your personal data. We may further need to allow our suppliers access to your personal data when they perform services on our behalf as data processors, mainly to provide hosting and maintenance of IT systems and storage services.
Our company and data servers are located within the EU, in some instances however, we may need to transfer your personal data outside the EU/EEA. Any transfer of data outside the EU/EEA is made in accordance with data protection laws. Our international transfers of personal data are normally based on the EU Commission’s standard contractual clauses in combination with additional and suitable security measures or an adequacy decision under the GDPR if the company resides in a country considered by the EU Commission to ensure an adequate level of protection.
5. Rights under the GDPR¶
In case you have any questions regarding Voyado Lund’s processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact details provided below.
You can also use these contact details if you would like to exercise any of your rights as a data subject under the GDPR. Please note that the rights under the GDPR are not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke any of the rights might not lead to an action. Your rights under the GDPR include the following:
Right to access – According to article 15 GDPR, you are entitled to access your personal data and receive certain information about the processing. That information is provided in this document.
Right to rectification – According to article 16 GDPR, you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure – Under certain circumstances, you are according to article 17 GDPR entitled to have the personal data erased. This is the so-called “right to be forgotten”.
Right to restriction of processing – Under certain circumstances, you are according to article 18 GDPR entitled to restrict the processing of the personal data that Voyado carries out.
Right to data portability – You are according to article 20 GDPR entitled to receive the personal data (or have the personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format from Voyado.
Right to object – According to article 21 GDPR, you are entitled to object to certain processing activities conducted by Voyado on the personal data, such as all Voyado’s processing of the personal data based on Voyado’s legitimate interest.
Finally, you also have the right to submit a complaint with the supervisory authority, which in Sweden (the seat of Voyado Lund) is the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (Sw: Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten).
6. Security and how we protect your data¶
Access to the Service is protected with username and password. You and your employer are responsible for maintain the confidentiality of your credentials and you shall not disclose your username and password to anyone. We will never ask for your password in any unsolicited communication. Please notify your contact person at Voyado Lund immediately of any unauthorized use of your account credentials or any other suspected breach of security.
We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures to help protect your personal data against loss and to guard against access by unauthorized persons. Appropriate security measures we have taken include implementing secure private connections, traceability, disaster recovery and access limitations. We regularly review our security policies and procedures to ensure our systems are secure and protected.
7. Cookies and other information collected by automated means¶
A cookie is a small text file that the Service stores on your computer or mobile device when you use it. The Service apps use Auth0 as an identity management provider, thus requiring third party cookies. To sign in, third party cookies must be allowed or apptus.eu.auth0.com and auth0.com must be added as exceptions.
8. General contact details¶
You can contact us by the contact details you usually use, but you can also use the following details if you would like to contact us by regular mail.
Voyado Lund AB
223 62 Lund
Last updated: 2022-12-07