This online publication is intellectual property of Apptus Technologies. Its contents can be duplicated in part or whole, provided that a copyright label is visibly located on each copy and the copy is used in conjunction with the product described within this document.
All information found in these documents has been compiled with utmost attention to detail. However, this does not guarantee complete accuracy. Neither Apptus Technologies nor the authors shall be held liable for possible errors or the consequences thereof.
Software and hardware descriptions cited in these documents might be registered trademarks. All trade names are subject to copyright restrictions and may be registered trademarks. Apptus Technologies essentially adheres to the manufacturer’s spelling. Names of products and trademarks appearing in this document, with or without specific notation, are likewise subject to trademark and trade protection laws and may thus fall under copyright restrictions.CLOSE
Get started with the Apptus Email Recommendations add-on by following a few easy steps.
- Verify that the Retailer requirements are met
- Verify that the Email Service Provider requirements are met
- Contact the appointed Customer Success Manager of the retailer to get access to the Email app.
With access to the Email app and a proper set-up for email recommendations, a retailer can continue on to configure the Email App for their site, create the product templates of their liking and launch their first personalised email campaign.
A retailer can always contact their Customer Success Manager for help with assessing the requirements to get started with Email Recommendations.
The following requirements must be met by a retailer to enable Apptus Email Recommendations.
- Visitor identification must be properly integrated and a meaningful number of customers must be identifiable, e.g. be members or log in on a regular basis.
- The eSales cluster used by the retailer must be hosted in Europe.
- A retailer must use an email service provider supporting listed technical requirements.
Email Service Provider requirements¶
A retailer must use an email service provider supporting the following requirements.
- Dynamic timestamp for a generated email with a format supporting Unix timestamp e.g.
- Support for customisable data to retrieve an eSales
customerKeydynamically and create dynamic links with url parameters, e.g.
- Customisable email templates with variables/dynamic content modules.