This online publication is intellectual property of Apptus Technologies. Its contents can be duplicated in part or whole, provided that a copyright label is visibly located on each copy and the copy is used in conjunction with the product described within this document.
All information found in these documents has been compiled with utmost attention to detail. However, this does not guarantee complete accuracy. Neither Apptus Technologies nor the authors shall be held liable for possible errors or the consequences thereof.
Software and hardware descriptions cited in these documents might be registered trademarks. All trade names are subject to copyright restrictions and may be registered trademarks. Apptus Technologies essentially adheres to the manufacturer’s spelling. Names of products and trademarks appearing in this document, with or without specific notation, are likewise subject to trademark and trade protection laws and may thus fall under copyright restrictions.CLOSE
This section describes the web integration of different parts of a site:
- Script initialisation - How to make the components available for usage.
- Search integration - Components to include for search.
- Product page integration - Components to include for product pages.
- Navigation integration - Components to include for navigation between categories.
- Category page integration - Components to include for category pages.
Recommendation area integration - Components to include for different product recommendations.
APIs - This section covers the full library and component specifications.
- Dive deeper - In depth information about library support, web components, and usage.
No Shadow DOM manipulation
Shadow DOM manipulation is unsupported, and is liable to stop working for future script updates. Do NOT add or change elements within the Shadow DOM of eSales components.
Host components can be styled, but the Shadow DOM must not be pierced. Theming and styling must be made using the Theming API.