Get started with the Apptus Email Recommendations add-on by following a few easy steps.
- Verify that the Retailer requirements are met
- Verify that the Email Service Provider requirements are met
- Contact the appointed Customer Success Manager of the retailer to get access to the Email app.
With access to the Email app and a proper set-up for email recommendations, a retailer can continue on to configure the Email App for their site, create the product templates of their liking and launch their first personalised email campaign.
A retailer can always contact their Customer Success Manager for help with assessing the requirements to get started with Email Recommendations.
The following requirements must be met by a retailer to enable Apptus Email Recommendations.
- Visitor identification must be properly integrated and a meaningful number of customers must be identifiable, e.g. be members or log in on a regular basis.
- The eSales cluster used by the retailer must be hosted in Europe.
- A retailer must use an email service provider supporting listed technical requirements.
Email Service Provider requirements¶
A retailer must use an email service provider supporting the following requirements.
- Dynamic timestamp for a generated email with a format supporting Unix epoch timestamp e.g.
1548423420, or ISO 8601,
- Support for customisable data to retrieve an eSales
customerKeydynamically and create dynamic links with url parameters, e.g.
- Customisable email templates with variables/dynamic content modules.